Sunday, September 9, 2012

So much history but at least I have four months

Saturday was our Tour Day. In the morning, we took a guided coach tour around London. This city feels so small but huge at the same time. The coach tour helped me figure out what places I want to see. I know that I have to go to some places by the end of the month so I am visiting them next week during the day. I think because this weekend was the end of the Paralympics and the Thames Festival made portions of the city feel crowded to me. I think visiting during the week will be better. I have no classes on Monday and Thursday so those will be my visiting places day.

Today I stayed in the flat because of my feet. The past few days have resulted in me walking a lot and my right foot has not been happy. I think a day of rest was all it needed. It still is sore but not as bad as it was Saturday. I also have decided what I want to do for the week. This is what it looks like.


Monday: I am going to be exploring Notting Hill and going to this tea shop that was recommended for me to go to by a friend who lives in the city. I am also going to get getting my school stuff ready because my first day of class is Tuesday.


Tuesday: This is my first day of class so I will be learning all day and then coming back and doing homework.


Wednesday: I usually have two classes but my afternoon class has been cancelled. I have decided to do my laundry after I eat lunch. I have a ticket for the 8:00 performance of The 39 Steps to go to that night so I have to make sure my laundry is finished by then.


Thursday: This day I am going to do my homework in the morning. I bought a ticket to see the movie Anna Karenina at 2 pm so that is what I am doing in the afternoon. Then I am going to buy more groceries to last for the week.


Friday: I have class all day again so I will be focusing on that and when I am done for the day I will be relaxing by watch my TV shows that air in Korea because by then they should all be subbed. Hopefully.


Saturday: This day is going to hopefully be a fun one. Sweeney Todd is still going on but will be closing soon. I am going to try to get the £25 pound tickets from the box office for the afternoon performance. If a ticket for the evening performance is available I will take that if an afternoon is not. The box office opens at 10 so I want to be there a little before. If that doesn't work out, I will go to the tkts booth and buy a ticket.

Sunday: Downton Abbey returns to me. All homework must be done before then. I must watch my beloved Crawleys.


So starting Monday, I will try to attempt being European or something. This will be exciting all that. And I hopefully will see my favorite barber. 


No comments:

Post a Comment