Monday, September 24, 2012

A formal apology

So I have been meaning to post about the last week since it was actually really cool...the end of it. Well, somehow Mother Nature decided that I should get sick. I still am sick actually. I'm almost better. I say almost hesitantly because some parts of my body feel awful. I have a paper that requires newspapers due tomorrow but luckily they are all online. I also have become best friends with now my second box of Kleenex and orange juice.

However, this is what is going to happen. I am going to blog about my Thursday and Saturday and have both of those posts on a scheduled update. These posts will be posted on Tuesday and Wednesday. I also have to upload more pictures onto Facebook today as well and organize my picture folders since I have so many already and they are clogging up my computer. My post about Thursday is about Hyde Park and I might add stuff about my Friday since I had field trips. Saturday is about the day trip I took to Stonehenge and Bath.

So that is what you can expect. I will try to blog more regularly but being sick has hindered that slightly. At least I am sick now and not during the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment